[plug] Universities and the pecking order

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Mon Nov 19 23:35:25 WST 2001

At 11:17 PM 19/11/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>>I don't think thats really the reason why a fair few people
>>subscribe to this list, they subscribe to this list to have a bit of a chat
>>about Linux related topics, possibly glean some information on topics they
>>are unsure of and also ask for help on things which they just can't quite
>>figure out.
>>
>Three words mate: Free Tech-Support :)

Old saying about free advice, if it costs nothing its probably
all its worth,

Value of commissioned advice is the same as the value responsibility,

After all even in some non-darwinian sense we are all 'users',

Kind Regards  ~`:o)

Mike Massen
Network Power Systems
Perth, Western Australia  Ph/Fx +61 8 9444 8961

Power system in Jungle, Twin tyre car, Differential gauge
http://members.iinet.net.au/~erazmus/index.html

Some say there is no magic but, all things begin with thought then it becomes
academic, then some poor slob works out a practical way to implement all that
theory, this is called Engineering - for most people another form of magic.