[plug] iinet finally has wget :-)

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Mon Nov 19 23:37:21 WST 2001

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 11:38:51PM +0000, Mike wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I note iinet finally has wget :-)
[ snip ]
> --- last one off topic, all i wanted to say is that iinet have
> wget running well on opera, thanks guys,

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm totally confused.

wget running well on opera? What on earth.... OH, I get it now. I was
thinking you were referring to Opera the browser ( http://www.opera.com/ ).
But you were referring to opera the iinet machine, weren't you? Ahhhh.

It all makes sense now... apart from... if you wanted to use wget on an
iinet shell account, why didn't you... oh, you probably did. Okay.
Ignore me. :)

> rgds
> mike

Pete.