[plug] realplayer and via onboard audio

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Wed Nov 21 23:00:35 WST 2001

I have had the same problem - same chipset and yeah, only realplayer
doesn't work. I gave up fairly quickly, as I did when I couldn't record
sound with the VIA chipset. Unforunately, I can't off any help or
solution, other than to let you know that you're not alone :)

Good luck
Adrian