[plug] Web based administration tools

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Thu Nov 22 10:21:42 WST 2001

Paul,

Mitel SME/e-smith is probably what you want - web-based admin, easy to set
up, variety of services out-of-the-box -- http://www.e-smith.org/

Smoothwall is great as an easy, out-of-the-box firewall/gateway but probably
isn't what you want. -- http://www.smoothwall.org/gpl/home/

For general web-based admin have a look at Webmin --
http://www.webmin.com/webmin/

Regards,
Steve