[plug] realplayer and via onboard audio

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:04:49 WST 2001

Cheers mate!!!!!

I was thinking about going the AMD motherboard chipset route but was a
little put off when PC Powerplay said that AMD boards have lack-lustre
performance in comparison to VIA chipsets.

I've always been an ASUS or MSI person myself, but I hear that ABIT are good
too. At the moment, I'm using a crappy EPOX board (THERE'S A LOT OF CAPITALS
ABOUT, ISN'T THERE?). I've always steered clear of Gigabyte though.

Any idea what ASUS or MSI boards are like in comparison? Please note that
I'm a bit of an audiophile, so onboard sound would NEVER be utilised! :)

seeya then! :)
anarchist tomato