[plug] working sensors.conf

Jason Nicholls jason at mindsocket.com.au
Sat Nov 24 17:57:18 WST 2001

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 05:30:55PM +0800, Bill Kenworthy wrote:
> Does anyone have a working sensors.conf (from lmsensors) and module list
> for the ABIT KT7A MB or something close enough to put me on the right
> track?

Hmm we'll ive been using lmsensors 2.6.x without needing to touch
sensors.conf and I'm also using an Abit KT7A mobo.

Here are the modules that need to be inserted and that's it.

# insert modules for the motherboard sensors:
/sbin/modprobe i2c-viapro
/sbin/modprobe i2c-isa
#/sbin/modprobe adm1021
#/sbin/modprobe eeprom
/sbin/modprobe via686a

Note that I'm only really interested in the fan speeds, voltages, and temps so
via686a is the only one that I require. Uncomment the others if you want to
see everything.

I can send you my copy of sensors.conf (off list) but it's identical to the
one supplied with the lm_sensors package...

Later,

Jason Nicholls