[plug] email virus scanning

Adrian Woodley Adrian at Diskworld.com.au
Mon Nov 26 00:29:25 WST 2001

You may also have some joy with Sophos Antivirus (pick the re-seller :P
). It has pretty good linux support and you can plug it into pretty much
anything (with a little scripting) that stores file - ie Squid, Exim,
Samba, etc. Plus, if you get licenses for your workstations, the server
is automatically covered. Just a though.

Regards,
Adrian