[plug] what happened to attrition?

Christian Müller mullerc at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 27 16:21:09 WST 2001

Hey,

I have tried to access attrition.org in the last couple of days / weeks and
always get a timeout message. What happened to the Webpage? I did not read
anything about any problems anywhere in the last month or so and the quick
search on Google did not return any results either.

I get DNS happening, it resolves the domain name, but when i try to ping
it, none of the pings seem to come back, which of course can be a feature,
as they just might have turned off ICMP messages.

traceroute does not get me anywhere, either.

Regards,

Christian Müller