[plug] Wailing computer,whining owner.

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Mon Oct 1 19:10:56 WST 2001

Hey Clinton .. go easy :)

I just grabbed the dictionary [1] and checked the tricky word in the
snippet you quoted:
insouciance: free from concern, without anxiety, carefree
of course I knew that .. just checking it was used correctly ;-)

So piss I think was being taketh not. Rightly, the poster observes that you
don't ponder whether your next question might get a niggle from others to
RTFM. You just enthusiastically ask away. I think he was suggesting that
there is benefit in asking away regardless rather than struggle on in
silence with the (sometimes) FM :)

Sorry if I have _further_ obfuscated [2] the thread ..

Harry

[1] Beats a spellink checker and the phone book for distraction
[2] see [1]

At 10:56 AM 10/02/2001, you wrote:
> >       I consider an e-mail to plug for help,but being roughly 50 years
>older
> > than our Clinton, I lack his insouciance.Asking basic questions of a
>public
><snip>
>
>I sense someone taking the pi$$ out on me.... not fair... not fair at all

Decisions and Designs Pty Ltd, ACN 053 215 599
Software and electronic design and documentation (paper and online)
PO Box 8039, South Perth 6151, Western Australia
Tel: +61 8 9474 3021, Fax: +61 8 9474 3405
Email: <harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au>
Web: <http://www.decisions-and-designs.com.au>

"I used to just twist wires together ..
now the wires are so small I use software"