[plug] Open source DVD playback

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:34:50 WST 2001

Ahh, I see. What I meant by 'release' is a publicly released executable that
can be used by anyone and is available freely. If there's only one way to
playback DVDs (codewise) that are encrypted and we could get it freely nad
base players around it, what's the problem (apart from competing formats,
but this is a different topic)?

If those in charge wouldn't want to release a free-to-public executable,
then they're smelly bastards, aren't they? ;)