swap files (Re: [plug] New linux install)

Alan Graham alan.graham at infonetsystems.com.au
Thu Oct 4 15:23:06 WST 2001

[snip]

Not to be a pedant or anything, but you could use Gnu Parted
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html

to resize partitions without losing your install.  It's a non-destructive
partitioner (duh) but it only handles swap and ext2, so if you set up rour
system with ReiserFS or ext3, you're out of luck.

Alan