[plug] Re: www.plug.linux.org.au

Leon Brooks leon at brooks.fdns.net
Sat Oct 6 22:02:10 WST 2001

On Saturday 06 October 2001 21:07, Arkem wrote:
> Ok... appologies for the bad formatting [...] but this is probably
> of interest to anyone who hasn't heard.

Yes. Fixed four+ hours ago, no serious or permanent loss of security so far.
Senor turkey also tried an obsolete crack on another of spark's services
which would have failed even if it was selete due to a small but obvious
oversight. Scribe is *carefully* reassembling normal service as we type.

BTW, better to apologise for the bad spelling. (-:

Cheers; Leon