[plug] Website re-open

Russell Steicke r.steicke at bom.gov.au
Sun Oct 7 19:43:29 WST 2001

On Sun, Oct 07, 2001 at 07:38:01PM +0800, Colin Muller wrote:
> > what if you cant remember your user name, let alone password. i have a bad
> What systems do people use to cope with this? I have a couple of dozen
> to remember, at least, and I do forget them. I've taken to storing
> them in a gpg-encrypted file on a (relatively) secure machine so that

In a similar fashion, I have stuff like this stored encrypted on my palm
with an app called keyring.  http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnukeyring

--
Russell Steicke

-- Fortune says:
"Security is mostly a superstition.  It does not exist in nature... Life is
either a daring adventure or nothing."
-- Helen Keller