[plug] [IMPORTANT] 09/10/2001 meeting: No speaker

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Mon Oct 8 11:34:27 WST 2001

Hello All,
	Tomorrow nights meeting was scheduled be be presented by IBM.  Do to
unfortunate circumstances the speaker is in Melbourne.  Plug will not be
flying him back for the meeting.

As such the IBM, talk will be held next month and the AGM will be moved into
December.

Tomorrow Nights meeting will be a free-for-all type discussion about PLUG and
Linux.

I hope to see you all there.

Yours Tony.

/*