[plug] Forums

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Oct 11 09:48:41 WST 2001

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001, skribe wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 20:42:53 +0800
> From: skribe <skribe at amber.com.au>
> To: PLUG <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
> Subject: [plug] Forums
>
> I've set up a support forum on the web site to give those who don't wish to
> join the mailing list a chance to ask questions and hopefully have them
> answered. I've also set up a forum for those that wish to discuss the Perth
> bid for linux.conf.au 2003.
>
> skribe

Does that mean that we now have multiple parallel replacements for the
PLUG mailing list, for Linux problem solving and Linux discussion?

Does this mean that, due to the  increasingly political nature of postings
to the mailing list, and, to the increasingly irrelevant material posted
to the mailing list, that the mailing list is being abandoned for
discussing Linux problems and developments?

If so, for both, then, I believe that we have an unfortunate turn of
events.

--
Bret Busby