[plug] Perl error message

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au
Sat Oct 13 15:52:43 WST 2001

"R.Barnes" wrote:

> I'm trying to debug a Perl script I'm working on and when running from
> the command line I'm getting the error message "Subroutine header
> redefined at search.cgi line 134".

It's just a warning (does your script start with #!/usr/bin/perl -w)?

> I'm new to Perl and I can't figure
> this one out for the life of me. I have gone over the script again and
> again to no avail. Also when I access the script through http the
> correct html file is displayed but with this message appended...

Appended or prepended?

>         HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 07:22:00 GMT Server:
> Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) (Red Hat/Linux) mod_ssl/2.6.6 OpenSSL/0.9.5a
> mod_perl/1.24 Connection: close Transfer-Encoding: chunked Content-
> Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Are you running the script under Apache::mod_perl?

--
JEREMY MALCOLM <Jeremy at Malcolm.wattle.id.au> http://malcolm.wattle.id.au
Providing online networks of Australian lawyers (http://www.ilaw.com.au)