[plug] Perl error message

R.Barnes wpickett at iprimus.com.au
Sat Oct 13 16:33:36 WST 2001

I do have the shebang line there. I've just figured the "chunked"
problem out, a misspelled call to another subroutine (not related to the
warning, which is still there). When run from the command line in my
home dir on the server it returns the correct html now, but I'm still
getting some funny browser returns. Opera and Netscape4.76 both display
the source html even though the content type is "text/html" in the
header. I'm not sure about httpd.conf, not having root permission on the
server could I still check? If so which dir would I find it in?