[plug] Sector editing

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Oct 17 13:16:03 WST 2001

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 12:16:07PM +0800, Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima wrote:
> I found that I couldn't make that disk work.  After much 'net searching (by
> many people) we eventually found and built a parralelle port device that
> resets the BIOS to factory defaults.

Don't forget, you can always open the laptop up and just remove the
battery.  Many motherboards actually contain a jumper you can short that
will also reset the factory settings.

There's more than one way to reset a cat (or something like that)

--
 Leon Blackwell                | A jury consists of twelve persons
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | chosen to decide who has the better