[plug] What was your first computer?

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Thu Oct 18 14:10:54 WST 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, skribe wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:45, Travis Read wrote:
> > You don't have the Mircobee in the list. I built a Microbee 64K with it's
> > super fast Z80 Processor and a massive 64K of RAM!
>
> There's about 400 I don't have on the list.  Include it in the comment
> section, please =)
>
> skribe

Comment is not available for non-account-holders.

It looks weird, using lynx, with all the different colours - probably too
difficult to set up an account.

Someone mentioned 8086 not having been mentioned. What about NEC V22 (8086
clone)?

Does the poll refer to fist computer owned, or, first computer used?

--
Bret Busby