[plug] plug website - cant register

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Thu Oct 18 17:01:49 WST 2001

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001 15:13, Mike Holland wrote:

> I tried to register. But the password hasnt arrived in the e-mail yet.
> Tried to get a 'confirm code' - no mail. Tried to register again, and told
> email already registered, so no typo there. COuld you take a look please.

Your email address is bouncing.  Contact me off list. Presuming you get this
=).

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland";
but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.