[plug] [OT] HDD Recovery

Steve Grasso steveg at calm.wa.gov.au
Mon Oct 22 15:51:33 WST 2001

Good idea Christian,

I've housed them temporarily at http://plug.linux.org.au/~steve/mbr.html
along with some resources and a few recovery tips. I've indicated to skribe
that he can grab what he wants for the downloads section of the website. I'm
mindful of bandwidth, and although I can't imagine a run on this stuff, given
the size of the files if it becomes a problem I trust someone will let me
know and I will pull them.

Regards,
Steve