[plug] PLUG library

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:30:06 WST 2001

I'm not sure if this'll actually happen, but the guy in charge of KDE i18n
(Thomas Diehl) said that SuSE used to give out free copies of the latest
distros to translators and the latest SuSE has got KDE 2.2.1, which is
chuffing grand!

I'll have to ask a German guy (Waldo Bastian) if I can get a copy, being the
en_GB guy, but hopefully I'll have another distro for the catalogue, eh?!

en_GB KDE guy