[plug] (Tomb Raider) Linux Gaming Question

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 19:58:58 WST 2001

I also have a Linux gaming query that I've been meaning to ask for a while.

Has anyone got any of the Tomb Raider series to work under WINE/emulation?
I'm not really in the know for all this and I've never really been
successful with WINE (I did get Solitare working though!), so anyone that's
done this would be greatly sort after for my project.

I run a Tomb Raider website, dedicated to "hard to get info" like in-game
settings etc. and a guide to running the TR series under Linux is something
I've always wanted to put on the site. Would anyone want to help in this
area (if so, we'd better jump off the mailing list and talk privately so as
to not waste other people's time)?

Cheers lads! :)
anarchist tomato