[plug] Mandrake, where to get (SOR)

Anthony J. Breeds-Taurima tony at cantech.net.au
Wed Oct 24 09:09:59 WST 2001

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Bob wrote:

> Leon Brooks wrote:
> >
> > On Friday 05 October 2001 17:39, garry wrote:
> > > If you are down near Kwinana, give me a yell.
> >
> > Bob's from Willetton. He's already snaffled a copy from here, and been over
> > charged (-: I had no change, it's incentive to turn up to a PLUG meeting for
> > him to get his change :-)
> >
> > Cheers; Leon
>
> 'S ok Leon. I don't mind paying a bit of a premium for service with a
> smile :).

Sorry, I missed the begining of this thread.  I assume you're talking about
Mandrake 8.1. I'm in Bateman and I look after the PLUG library.  You have
several options.
	1) Come to the nest PLUG meeting in Nov
	2) Come by my place, drop off some blanks and I'll you a copy and drop it
of on my way to work.
	3) come by borrow the library copy and burn it yourself.
		If you're not a meber then you either need to become one or ignore
		option 3.

Yours Tony.

/*
 * --Albert Einstein