[plug] Re: PLUG logo candidates v0.02 (fixed URL)

Burnt Damper youngman at burntdamper.com.au
Sun Oct 28 12:32:57 WST 2001

Just an idea but how about a GNU equivalent logo using an emu (and
associated shadow)... you know the one I am talking about?

I can't find it right now... but it is a GNU looking down at TUX and both
have shadows falling... I think it would be pretty good to base a logo on it
using an emu (or swan if we have an infatuation with them)...

Only a suggestion - no time to work on it right now...

Guv.