[plug] [OT] Ferral Politics

Ben Jensz jensz at wn.com.au
Mon Oct 29 11:51:05 WST 2001

I tried accessing www.federal.gov.au

And it redirected me to http://www.fed.gov.au/KSP/

And thats working for me..

/ Ben

----- Original Message -----
From: "skribe" <skribe at amber.com.au>
To: <plug at plug.linux.org.au>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:51 AM
Subject: [plug] [OT] Ferral Politics

I'm having trouble getting to the federal govt home page.  I'm trying to
find
some postal addresses for Federal members so I can some questions about
their
policies on OSS.  Can anybody else get into the site (I keep getting a file
not found error)?

skribe
--
Public key information available at:
http://www.amber.com.au/~skribe/publickey.html

comment:
A superfluous element of a source program included so the
programmer can remember what the hell it was he was doing
six months later.  Only the weak-minded need them, according
to those who think they aren't.