[plug] New distros and en_GB KDE

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:16:00 WST 2001

>On Tuesday 30 October 2001 11:08 am, John Knight wrote:
> > It's just that I'm a cash strapped bugger who also can't get a ride into
> > the city to get a copy.
>
>Riding from where?

Stoneville (near Mundaring). If only you guys could see the KDE Translators'
mailing list at the moment! SuSE decided on only including a few Western
European languages (including en_GB), Ukrainian (if that's what the title
is) and Japanese instead of all the languages. My team member in South
Africa, Dwayne Bailey, who's trying to kick start translation projects in
all 11 (I think that's the right number) languages, is spitting proverbail
chips! He's extremely "dischuffed" that SuSE didn't have the balls to
include his Xhosa language module!