[plug] Netgear FA311 Module

Raven ian.kent at pobox.com
Tue Sep 4 18:25:36 WST 2001

Have you done a depmod -a to establish the dependencies.
Otherwise, you have a mismatch between the header files and the running
kernel.
Compile a kernel for yourself then build the module against the same header
files.

If the module does not compile then you may need a later kernel.

--
   ,-._|\    Ian Kent
  /      \   Perth, Western Australia
  *_.--._/   E-mail: ian.kent at pobox.com, raven at plug.linux.org.au