[plug] billion (was Unix Epoch: 1 billion seconds breakfast function.)

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:06:23 WST 2001

This I'm well aware of due to all the feedback from when I was asking what
sort of spelling people would prefer for the en_GB translation of KDE.

I previously didn't have time to explain myself more effectively. The
English language certainly is "frenchied" but I can see the US using 10^9
simply because the English didn't.