[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:07:40 WST 2001

We can re-invent the term here if you lot want to. If we come up with a new
and better term (hopefully something that's not associated with rubbish), I
can run it by Thomas Diehl and see if he'll let us (he's the big German in
charge of "i18n" for KDE).

Personally I'm in favour of changing the term all together as "trash can"
gives me the *@#$s. Recycle Bin is a better term but I'm sure the majority
of windoze users would want to escape terms like this if they could (why did
I join the Linux movement in the first place?).

Get creative!
John
the en_GB KDE guy. :)