[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:19:33 WST 2001

No, I've talked about his in the past. The language used to be called en_UK
but we needed to chane it due to some confusion be caused with the Ukraine
team (UK) and the CVS. en_GB is purely the language code assigned to us by
KDE's head department and the actual name used in titles is/will be (I'm
unsure as to some changes) "British English".

As for "Australian English" (come on, you're probably going to ask, right?),
en_GB is simply the language used and necessary changes are made with
Australian localisation (l10n) settings. This will be done for all countries
that speak en_GB, once we have a 100% definitive listing for every country
that speaks it.

To clear up anything else, we actually have only one English member, the
rest of us are either "ozzy" or South African.

seeya then! :)
Annoying KDE en_GB Guy