[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:27:00 WST 2001

Hmmm.... not bad, it's a little "Star Trek" but I think you're in the right
general area. I was trying to incorporate some better words like "cache" or
"holding" into the title but couldn't come up with anything (one isn't even
appropriate!).

Does anyone else like this holding idea?

John
yeah, the KDE guy. :I