[plug] world trade centre

Peter Wright pete at akira.apana.org.au
Tue Sep 11 22:26:09 WST 2001

On Tue, Sep 11, 2001 at 10:00:12PM +0800, skribe wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:57, Rob Dunne wrote:
> > is this true?
>
> Got a tv.  Turn it on.  It's live.
>
> skribe

I've been watching it for a while on channel 2 - took a while before the
commercials woke up to it.

My girlfriend knows a channel 7 reporter, Paul Kadak - she rang him up and
told him, he'd just got home, and he turned on the tv and watched it on ch2
for about ten seconds, then he said "has channel 7 got it?" she said nope
:), he said "uh, I gotta go, I need to call work right away." :)

Looks fucking incredible. Apparently Pentagon has been hit by - something -
as well. I heard a helicopter, but CNN doesn't appear to be sure yet.

Apparently Capitol Hill has been bombed as well now. I don't even know what
that is.

Pete.
--
http://akira.apana.org.au/~pete/