[plug] world trade centre

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 12 10:36:28 WST 2001

Dare i say that, with regard to your bet, all of you will inevitably be
correct.

But i am amazed that i hear american reporters saying they "have never seen
anything like this!"   Were they asleep when america was bombing public
buildings and structures - to the peril of civilians - in Belgrade?  Have
they been asleep while israel has been doing the same to buildings/children
and babies in the west bank?  Have they not seen the death of a million
people - mostly children and old people - in iraq as a direct result of
stupid sanctions?

Why hasn't the u.s. backed a peaceful end to all the problems in the middle
east?  Funny, isn't it....   america is attacked and we don't know who did
it - but everyone knows WHO it is.  Arabs!  And can't the palestinians have
their own state - like east timor?

Before too many of you want to get up me for my comments try and stop and
think about u.s. sponsored terrorism (with the full force of military
forces) against people in many parts of the world for their belief because
the u.s. (collectively) feel it is against u.s. interests?

Strike while the iron is hot!!  Bring them totally to their knees - and hope
and pray they open their eyes to the rest of humanity - and not just "The
American Way", and "U.S. interests".

i will lay a bet that israel goes beserk - and no-one will say a word
because they know "strike while the iron is hot".

Sorry, but if you guys want to get political then let's go.

And i might add:  "i too am sorry that it has come to this, but who will
stop it?"  I suspect, only america.