[plug] AlphaServer 1000 4/266

Simon Scott simon.scott at flexiplan.com
Wed Sep 12 11:23:44 WST 2001

	Turbo Channel?

	Yeh, the ram in mime is 4 banks of 5, 72 pin 36 bit parity ram.
Luckily I *might* be able to source more, but it has all banks filled at has
a whopping 112M :)

	I dont care if the graphics card is support really, Ill make do with
serial console. Although installing might become cumbersome.

	The cpu and ram dont excite me. What excites me is the RAID card in
it and the SCSI drive stack that came with it. Finally I get to play with
some hardware RAID.

	I cant actually find a simple list of alpha models that RH supports,
any clues?