[plug] terrorist attack

wayne hatari at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 12 13:06:54 WST 2001

Nostradamus lived 1503 to 1566; the quattrains emerged between 1555 and
1558.  So far, the evidence of both aforementioned statements has not been
established - that is: the quattrain itself, and the date.

Can you please clarify what you are trying to say?  Is there evidence or
not?  Do you need to gratiously withdraw the statements until they can be
clarified?