[plug] AlphaServer 1000 4/266

Bennett, Phillip PBennett at arg.net.au
Thu Sep 13 08:01:22 WST 2001

If anyone has an archive hanging around, I remember that I was asking about
this VERY computer about 6 months ago.  If it's any help to you Simon, I
have ALL the files, resources and instructions that you'll need to get Linux
onto this machine.  Also have a load of experience (ie Learning the hard
way) so could give you some help.  I know it took me about two months to
find what I needed, then a week or two to actually figure it all out and get
it up and running.  After I did, it ran smooth for three months, then the
boss confiscated the machines (I had two) and we never saw them again.....
:(

Let me know what you need.

HTH,
	Phil