[plug] en_GB KDE "trash can"

Harry McNally harrymc at decisions-and-designs.com.au
Thu Sep 13 16:24:19 WST 2001

Folks

I konw this thread is a lifetime old already .. but, Mr Tomato, may I
suggest ..

Scrapheap
Scrap Bin
or
Discard[ed] files ?

The earlier discussed "deleted files", tho' clear and concise, still uses a
computing vocabulary doesn't it ?

I figure Scrap Bins are useful because you can dig around and re-use the
contents for something else occasionally. Eventually, the computer does it
for you :)

[OT] Pox on the designer of transfer stations .. the tip is (was) a really
useful resource :)

Two cents, threepence, whatever ..

Harry