[plug] looking for a motherboard to suit a P75

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Sat Sep 15 17:23:09 WST 2001

I was just wondering if there was anyone with a motherboard to suit a
Pentium 75 that is willing to either throw it away or give it for a kind
gesture (or small amount of money). I am building a computer for my
brother that he can play with and learn Linux.
I have the processor, RAM and box... I can get the periferals easy... I
just need a mobo as the other one fried when I put a 10GB HDD on it and
told it to do an IDE Auto-detect... it froze and refuses to work now :o/

actually.. here is a list of what I need... if anyone can help with these
for a cheap price it would be most appreciated.

Motherboard (to suit P75)
Graphics card (pref VGA-SVGA)
Sound Card (pref SB16)
HDD (pref 2-3 GB)
IDE CD-ROM (pref 2x-4x)

If I can ge a motherboard with Onboard sound and video that would be a
bonus... but I do not know if they were around back then :o/