[plug] Installing Webmin

Joel Fraser joel231 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 16:42:36 WST 2001

This is what i tried and this is the response i got:

[root at dirtypenguin /files]# rpm -ivh webmin-0.87.rpm
error: webmin-0.87.rpm cannot be installed
[root at dirtypenguin /files]# rpm -ivh webmin-0.87.rpm --nodeps
error: webmin-0.87.rpm cannot be installed
[root at dirtypenguin /files]#

any other suggestions, i treid a reinstall of redhat 7.1 and that came up
with the same answer as well

Cheers Joel

=====