[plug] Enlightenment fonts

Paul Dean paul at canningcollege.wa.edu.au
Tue Sep 18 09:50:26 WST 2001

Hya List,

I have a prob, I've resently updated X and in some themes such as
stylE.DR16 and BrushMetal-Tigert my Eterm and menus have no fonts, some
other themes are working fine.
I've updated fnlib and imlib and freetype last night but no change.
I'm assuming that the problem lies with the theme cfg files, but not having
alot of "playing around" with with E cfg I'm a bit lost.
Just wondering if anyone could give me a run down on the cfg files and how
they are layed out regarding the fonts and stuff.

TIA

Paul

/***** Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a
mistake when you make it again.
Franklin P. Jones *****/

/*****All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors.
             -- Unknown*****/

/* How smart are Computers? */
/* They seem to need instructions all the time... */