[plug] xmessage window props

Adam Davin badger at arach.net.au
Tue Sep 18 11:43:11 WST 2001

Not sure about gnome, but for E, all your settings are stored under your
home directory under the .enlightenment directory.

In here you'll find several text files, with the various settings of
programs; positions windows sizes. (sorry I can't give you more info atm as
my linux box is off and I'm using *cringe* 98) If you want more details of
this let me know and I'll try to chase them up.

HTH

Adam Davin