[plug] Re: Motherboard

Clinton Butler misprint at bizzpro.com.au
Tue Sep 18 20:05:56 WST 2001

> I didn't know they had older components, any idea how their range and
> prices are?

Well.. I bought my server box from them... well.. my motherboard,
processor(WinChip 200Mhz) and 32MB RAM (current standard compatible) for
$90. You just have to ask them for older stuff.. they have a heap in
boxes at the back of the store... and if they don't have it there they
can get it from the other store. They also make CAT5 (RJ45) network
cables on the spot to your size specifications. I got it from them for
$2/m but their prices do waver for that.. dependant on their mood and
their feeings about the customer :o/ (not exactly the best way to deal
with business).

> If they're any good I'll go have a look since they're in my are in my
> area.

They are only across the road from me :o)