[plug] [OT] [OT] [OT] [OT] Why the USA will fail miserably if it attacks Afghanistan

Mike erazmus at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 25 00:30:59 WST 2001

At 10:07 AM 24/9/2001 +0800, you wrote:
>On Sun, 23 Sep 2001 21:49, Mike wrote:
>
>> My information (so far) is this:
>
>Have you been channelling Elvis again, Mike? =)

hehe ! ROFL - Pay that one :)

Sadly, its all speculation flavoured by opinion only from people
I know in USA etc <sigh> See latest West Australian Monday, close
to the money, BTW. I dont care too much about spelling when I'm
typing with 4 figers at 60 wds/min,

Of course there are people who say that it you can't spell then
the contents of the message should never be read ;)

Rgds

Mike