[plug] mailing list managers

skribe skribe at amber.com.au
Tue Sep 25 19:27:10 WST 2001

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:12, Matt Kemner wrote:

> PLUG uses SmartList, which seems to work well for me.

I use mailman (http://www.list.org).  I'd recommend it simply because of its
user interface.  It has one for starters and it's quite intuitive.

> I haven't run anything else for a while though[0] so I don't know how it
> compares with the latest versions of Majordomo et al.

There is a latest version of majordomo?  1.94 was the last I saw and that had
been out for years.  They've been promising to release 2.0 at least since
1997.

skribe
--
Public key information available at: