[plug] portscans

garry bigbadbill at dingoblue.net.au
Tue Sep 25 20:27:55 WST 2001

This was generated today, and the version is 0.9.9-final..

The firewall logs show nothing for today.. Guess that means that the 61
entries were all unsuccessful attempts? Hope so!

I am not getting any updates being due, nor has there been any since it
(0.9.9 final) was released ~10 days ago. Nor is there any official patches
for .9.9 on the smoothwall site..

Were you referring to beta versions of 0.9.9 when referring to patches?

Garry