[plug] [OT-UST] Why the US will lose in Afghanistan, take II

Leon Blackwell leon at lostrealm.com
Wed Sep 26 14:05:26 WST 2001

On Wed, Sep 26, 2001 at 01:12:21PM +0800, skribe wrote:
> As per Christian's implied suggestion, I've set up a new mailing list for
> exactly this discussion.  To subscribe email a message to:
>
> shutthefuckup at enduringfreedom.org

Okay... I don't think so...

---8<---
portal:~> host -t mx enduringfreedom.org
enduringfreedom.org does not exist, try again
---8<---

That really wasn't a very helpful comment.  If you can't say
something nice, don't say anything at all (oh, god... I'm
channelling my mother...)

But why doesn't someone set one up? (I'm not that interested in
the conversation, so I won't  :)   With the recent discussion
of linux mailing list managers, this could be a useful experiment
for someone.

Or, you could start a story on the PLUG website and people could
pretend to be experts in world politics and military tacticians
to their heart's content.  The website never seems to have
anything interesting on it, so this would be a start.

OR, horror of horrors, you could join one of the many existing
websites, newsgroups or mailing lists that are about this topic.

--
 Leon Blackwell                | Spoon-feeding, in the long run,
 http://www.lostrealm.com/     | teaches us nothing but the shape of