[plug] OT: eprom burner

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Wed Sep 26 15:49:29 WST 2001

Hi,

Simon Scott wrote:

> 	Speaking of off-topic discussions, does anyone on list have an eprom
> burner, and wouldnt mind burning a couple of 128k eproms for me (for my
> mylex dac960 raid controller)???

Hmmm, I have an EPROM burner, and could burn them, but I am a little far away from you.

However, that suggests that you have found a firmware upgrade that
requires a EPROM reburn. Which model?

A customer of mine has the DAC960-PG, and I have upgraded the firware by
running a program before, but wasn't aware of reburning the EPROM. Can
you tell me more?

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe at ns.aus.com, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba