[plug] Opportunity for PLUG and Linux?

John Knight anarchist_tomato at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 12:05:34 WST 2001

I'll second that, but we seriously need to act on this. I say that maybe we
should brainstorm the idea around the mailing list and come up with a draft
for it.

Some suggestions for the draft might be things like:

The benefits of open source in comparison to normal Capitalist OSes like
'Windoze', MacOS, BeOS etc.

Examples of usage of Linux in everyday life an business.

For my second suggestion we could use examples like the community centres
around 'Oz' that use it due to its free licensing, mention the growing
popularity for the OS and the open source movement and state some of the
business cases mentioned in the Mandrake newsletter.

I hope you like my thoughts, seeya! :)
anarchist tomato