[plug] LIRC & Irman anyone

McMeikan, Andrew andrew.mcmeikan at mitswa.com.au
Thu Sep 27 15:14:40 WST 2001

Let me know if you want a small LCD or VFD to hook up to display tracks.

I have been meaning to build some IR stuff, just never get around to it.

I can program PIC16C84's if you spot a project using one of them.

Are you going to have a wired remote as well?

I have some info you might want to look at at http://opendesign.cx

	cya,	Andrew...